Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Im Back!

Hi everyone! Its so good to be back---and done with my thesis! I have a lot of great post ideas! For now, here is a delicious recipe that got me through my "procrastination cravings." In my world, a procrastination craving is a craving for food that only occurs when you DON'T want to do work. Haha. I am sure all of you can relate!

In the midst of all my researching, I came up with a delicious chocolaty brownie that's vegan and pretty much raw!

You will need: Makes 1 brownie (~235 calories)
1 scoop chocolate Vega protein (in my opinion you need to use this!)
1 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp almond milk + 1 tbsp water (you may need to add more or less depending on desired consistency)
1/2 tbsp almond butter
1 packet stevia
1/2 tsp honey

Mix all. Roll into a ball and then smush into a brownie. Put into freezer for about 30 minutes.

Unfortunately, I ate it too soon to take a picture. But trust me on this one. IT IS DELICIOUS!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!!! That brownie recipe sounds delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY WELCOME BACK LOVE!!!!!!!!
    that brownie looks so awesome and easy- yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you back. This brownie protein recipe is so easy and simple. Can't wait to give it a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ingrediets list for the brownie. Sounds fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha omgoodness "procrastination cravings" is the best way to describe my late-night snacking

    ReplyDelete