I'm on a beauty kick right now. I am obsessed with natural products to boost my beauty! I figured today I would do a post about hair, since I've already done many about face products!
My hair? I have enough for 4 people.
Again, the power of your diet in maintaining shine and body in your hair is so important. The best foods for your hair?
1. Healthy Fats (olive oil, fish oil, hemp see oil, flax oil, avocado)
2. Dark Leafy Greens (vitamins A & C: natural hair conditioner)
3. Beans: provide your hair with zinc, iron, and biotin (promotes hair growth)
4. Nuts (selenium: healthy scalp)
5. Poultry (protein: strong healthy strands)
6. Eggs (Vitamin B-12: important beauty ingredient)
7. Carrots (Vitamin A: healthy scalp)
This time of year, I need any motivation I can get to eat healthy. Its hard to pass up cake and pies, so knowing that eating healthy is just going to make me more beautiful, is GREAT MOTIVATION in my opinion.
An at home hair mask:
1/2 cup honey
3 tbsp olive oil
Coat onto hair. Leave on for 30 minutes and cover hair with shower cap. Shampoo and rinse well.
Beat 1 egg white until foamy. Add 6 tbsp yogurt. Apply to hair in small sections. Leave in hair for 15 min. Rinse well.
What are your favorite hair products?
Do you have any homemadede beauty recipes for your hair?