Saturday, December 25, 2010

Banana Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe!


I am obsessed with Bethenny Frankel, from the Real Housewives. I admire her commitment to living a balanced lifestyle that is free of the obsession from dieting.

I wanted to share with you all delicious recipe featured on her website. These are some of my favorite healthy cookies! Over the next few days, I will share her tips for living a healthy lifestyle!

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups oat flour
3/4 cup rolled oats
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup raw sugar
1/3 cup chocolate chips
1 teaspoon canola oil
1/3 cup soy milk
1/2 cup banana puree (1 medium-size banana)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract


What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Combine all the wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Mix the dry and wet ingredients together, until well combined.
4. Use a medium-size ice cream scoop or a large spoon to scoop batter onto a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
5. Bake for 12 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through cooking, or bake until the edges of the cookies are light brown.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Those look really tasty! I love that they use oat flour. And plus, you can never go wrong with bananas and chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I love her too. The cookie recipe sounds like a winner to me. Bananas always make baked good so moist...as do zucchini or carrots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH YUM!!! these sound amazing girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look delish! I'm going to look at her website now :)

    ReplyDelete