Saturday, December 25, 2010
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe!
I am obsessed with Bethenny Frankel, from the Real Housewives. I admire her commitment to living a balanced lifestyle that is free of the obsession from dieting.
I wanted to share with you all delicious recipe featured on her website. These are some of my favorite healthy cookies! Over the next few days, I will share her tips for living a healthy lifestyle!
1 1/2 cups oat flour
3/4 cup rolled oats
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup raw sugar
1/3 cup chocolate chips
1 teaspoon canola oil
1/3 cup soy milk
1/2 cup banana puree (1 medium-size banana)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Combine all the wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Mix the dry and wet ingredients together, until well combined.
4. Use a medium-size ice cream scoop or a large spoon to scoop batter onto a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
5. Bake for 12 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through cooking, or bake until the edges of the cookies are light brown.